Sunday, May 16, 2004

Lucky Tourist is Back!

this is an audio post - click to play


In my excitement of making this audio post, I forgot half of what I was going to say. But I am proud to announce that my musical persona, Lucky Tourist, is back! The song is currently untitled, so take a listen to this post and if you can hear the song in the background, give me a suggestion for the title using the comment feature.

One of the reasons I was so excited is that I overcame the obstacle of not having enough RAM in my computer to both play the MIDI file that I composed and to record a WAV of it. So I found out how to import the MIDI file into my synth and pipe the audio into my computer to record it. It worked beautifully!

Also a good deal of excitement came from the fact that I didn't use a single sample in the song! What you hear is straight from my synth, as composed by me.

Okay, enough patting myself on the back. Take a listen!

No comments: